Cycling around the Bridge Pa Triangle and tasting the wine is one of the best way to visit the regions wineries. The route is easy with cycle paths running parallel with State Highway 50, Ngatarawa Road and Maraekakaho Road.
Ash Ridge Wines, 2543 State Highway 50, Roys Hill, Hastings. 06 650 4627
Explore the wineries and scenery of the beautiful Bridge Pa Triangle Wine District on a mountain bike or tandem with On Yer Bike Winery Tours. Start and finish Ash Ridge Wines.
Good Fun Bike Rides
8 Donnelly Street, Havelock North 06 650 7722
Good Fun Bike Rides provides visitors a great way to take in the wineries and sights of the Bridge Pa Triangle Wine District. Weekends based at Triangle Cellars on Ngatarawa Road,
Simple Cycling Etiquette:
- If you are bringing your own bikes there is free parking at Roy’s Hill Reserve on State Highway 50.
- Parking the verges on State Highways is not permitted.
- Please be safe, wear your helmet and observe all road rules – especially the one about drink driving limits, it includes bicycles too!
- There are tasting service fees at all wineries, please don’t get into arguments about other places that are free. Fees may be waived if you buy lots of wine!
- Please do not leave your car at a winery without getting express permission from the owner – it may be towed.